Formerly known as the Shrinkfast MZ, the Shrinkfast 60™ gives you 60,000 BTUs of power in a sleek tool that’s safe, versatile, lightweight, and easy-to-use. Perfect for shrink wrapping home and small business assets such as outdoor furniture, boats small trailers, and much more.
Get to know the Shrinkfast 60™
The Shrinkfast 60™ features a host of patented features and innovations designed for unparalleled safety and performance. See for yourself.
- "Dead-man" trigger automatically shuts off the flow of propane and extinguishes the flame when released.
- The patented combustion cycle allows the flame to burn outside the combustor and keeps the heat tool cool to the touch during operation.
- The UL® approved regulator assembly includes an "Excess Flow Device" that stops the flow of propane in case the hose is cut or develops a significant leak.
- The safety certified 25' hose assembly can withstand up to 300 lbs. of pressure, making it the most durable hose available in the heat tool industry.
- The Shrinkfast 60™ installs in minutes and operates from a standard BBQ grill-style propane tank. Each tool is individually tested for peak performance and safety before shipping.
(1) Left Handle
(2) Fuel Line
(4) Right Handel
(5) Lead Through
(6) Lead Through Oring (N0674 2-011)
(7) Hose Adapter
(8) Pump Body
(10) 6-23 x 14 Phillips Head Screw
(11) Valve Sub Assembly
(12) Return Spring
(13) Trigger/Igniter (SG198170)
(14) Flame Holder Sub Assembly
(16) Combustor Sub Assembly
(17) Combustor Oring (N19122)
(19) Retainer Oring (N0674 2-106)
(22) Filter Holder
(23) Filter Spring (NSG190040)
(24) Filter Screen
(26) 8-32 X 1 1/8 Phillips Head Screw
(27) Flame Arrestor Screen
(28) 8-32 x 3/8 Phillips Head Screw
(29) Filter Golder Oring (N0674 2-014)
(30) SF Tools Label
(31) Shrinkfast 60 Label
(33) Wire Guard
How to set up the Shrinkfast 60™
- Model Shrinkfast 60™ Heat Tool
- 25’ Safety Certified Hose Assembly
- UL Approved Regulator Assembly
- UL Guard Assembly
- Shrinkfast 60™ User’s Manual
- Plastic Carrying Case
OUTFIT YOUR SF TOOLS™ ARSENAL
Get heat tool product recommendations to help you optimize performance for any project or industry application.
Dial up the versatility with accessories designed to adapt your tool for a wide variety of direct heat applications.