Originally named the Shrinkfast 998, the Spitfire 200™ reimagined how safe, versatile, and powerful a professional-grade direct heat tool can be. With its sleek design and weighing only 2.2 lbs., the versatile Spitfire 200™ is ideal for shrink wrapping multiple boats and large boats, temporary roofing, pavement repairs and weed burning.
Feel the Power of the Spitfire 200™
The Spitfire 200™ is designed for the power to perform in the most demanding work environments. Check out the most versatile direct heat tools in action.
- "Dead-man" trigger automatically shuts off the flow of propane and extinguishes the flame when released.
- The patented combustion cycle allows the flame to burn outside the combustor and keeps the heat tool cool to the touch during operation.
- The UL® approved regulator assembly includes an "Excess Flow Device" that stops the flow of propane in case the hose is cut or develops a significant leak.
- The safety certified 25' hose assembly can withstand up to 300 lbs. of pressure, making it the most durable hose available in the heat tool industry.
- The SpitFire 200™ installs in minutes and operates from a standard BBQ grill-style propane tank. Each tool is individually tested for peak performance and safety before shipping.
(1) Filter Holder
(2) "O" Ring
(3) Filter (Disc)
(4) Filter Spring
(5) Orifice Assy.
(6&24) "O" Ring
(9) Fuel Line
(10) Pump Body
(11) Label, RH
(12) Label, LH
(14) Name Plate, Euro (Not Shown)
(15) Housing, RH
(16) Housing. LH
(17&18) Trigger/igniter Assy
(22) Valve Assy
(23A) Hose Adapter-US
(25) Contact Screw
(26) Contact Spring
(28) Spark Plug
(29) Assy. Screws
(33) "O" Ring
(35) Button Spring
(36A) Hose Assy-US (not shown)
(37A) Regulator (not shown)
(38-1) POL Fitting (not shown)
(39) Gauge (not shown)
(40) Plastic Carrying Case (not shown)
(41) Guard Screw
(43B) Metric Guard, 43A UL Guard (not Shown)
(44A) Wrench-US (not shown)
SF Tools offers a SpitFire 200 rebuild kit that will make your old, beat up heat tool look like new again!
Call 800.867.4746 or your local distributor for price and availability.
The SpitFire 200 Rebuild Kit includes the following key parts:
Step by step installation instructions will be included.
How to set up the SpitFire 200™
- Model Spitfire 200™ UL Approved Heat Tool
- 25’ Safety Certified Hose Assembly
- UL Approved Regulator Assembly
- UL Guard Assembly
- Spitfire 200™ User’s Manual
- Plastic Carrying Case
OUTFIT YOUR SF TOOLS™ ARSENAL
Get heat tool product recommendations to help you optimize performance for any project or industry application.
Dial up the versatility with individual accessories designed to adapt your tool for a wide variety of direct heat applications.